XCV DESIGN is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. This policy outlines our commitments to you in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy Act (1998) and the ten National Privacy Principles (NPP's) it contains.
The NPP's regulate the manner in which we handle your personal information from initial collection, to use and disclosure, storage, accessibility and disposal.
Collection of Personal Information
XCV DESIGN will only collect your personal information where and when it relates to the provision of services to you and the performance of our business activities. At no time will your personal information be disclosed to another company for that company's independent use.
Whenever XCV DESIGN collects personal information directly from you or through a third party we will make every reasonable attempt at the time to inform you:
- why we are collecting your information
- to whom we will disclose that information
- of the purpose(s) for which we intend to use that information
- The use of information supplied via the Contact & Comment Forms on this website (including name, contact details, comments-testimonials-feedback-suggestions or other content) when entered by a person who allows this information to be used by XCV Design for it's promotional purposes.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
In general, the primary purposes for which we collect your personal information include:
- Providing information about upcoming specials and offers
- Responding to enquiries relating to quotes and sales requests
- Communicating with our clients prior to, during and on completion of projects
- Supply of marketing information about our products and services
Data quality and security
In using your personal information in these ways, it may be necessary for us to make disclosure to third parties such as sellers or buyers, mailing houses or market research firms. Where disclosures take place, we employ stringent safeguards to ensure the security of your personal information.
At all times, we will take great care to ensure that your personal information is:
: Accurate, complete and up to date
The personal information that we obtain and store is protected, treated confidentially and guarded from unauthorised access.
Access to and correction of your personal information
If you believe that we have not dealt with your personal information in a manner that complies with the Privacy Act (1988) you should contact XCV DESIGN to discuss how we may better deal with it. Similarly, if you wish to access personal information that we hold about you, you may make a request in writing (signed letter/document is required). Should XCV DESIGN decline your request, we will provide you with reasons for that denial.
All correspondence should be directed to:
• Within Australia: 0402 33 7326
• International: +61 (0) 402 33 7326
Address: 2 Curlew Street,
Only staff that have a need to access your personal information to perform their job will have access to that information.
Disposal of Your Information
Personal information held by us will be destroyed or permanently de-identified when it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected.
WHERE TO FROM HERE ...
• Hire us as your graphic designer.
• View our graphic design work via our portfolio - Click Here.
• If you have any questions about XCV DESIGN or how graphic design projects work, visit our FAQ's page.
• If you have any questions or you'd like to say hi, feel free to Contact Us.